Welcome to Community-credit - Community Credit Forums
in

Community Credit Forums

Welcome to Community-credit

Last post Thu, Jan 3 2008 2:44 PM by DavidSilverlight. 11 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Oct 10 2007 5:26 AM

• TimmyJohn
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Aug 2 2007
    • Ernakulam, Kerala, India
    • Posts 32

Welcome to Community-credit

Hi,

I heard about community-credit from my brother. First i didn't believe on this website. because i think that so many websites are there in the internet world which are not really good. but my brother said to me that this website is very good and he said to me that if we participate then surely we will get some prize. From that moment i started to participate. Within a few days i got the result. I got the 11th prize. Now i am very happy to work with this site.

Thanks

Timmy

• Fri, Oct 12 2007 2:45 PM In reply to

• LouVega
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 14 2006
    • South Carolina, United States
    • Posts 818
      MVP

Re: Welcome to Community-credit

I can relate - when I first heard of this site I and then won a prize it took a while for it to get to me...and several others I knew also had delays in getting a prize. I began to think this might be like the classic "No Prize" from Marvel Comics years back...but then my package arrived and I became more involved and have had a great time since :)
  • Wed, Nov 14 2007 2:20 AM In reply to

• JyotiSharma
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Nov 13 2007
    • 251 W Dekalb Pike ,Apt #D505, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States
    • Posts 16

Hi,

I came across this site while browsing the net.The thing which excites people in this site is the prizes. If we participate then surely we will get some prize. I am happy I got this site.

Together we can make this site more popular.Smile

• Wed, Nov 14 2007 3:15 AM In reply to

Great site

I like it very much

i always encourage many people to register and win in this site

Chandu

MCP,MCTS,MVP

• Sat, Nov 17 2007 7:22 AM In reply to

Thanks Chandu for your kind words.  I appreicate your spreading the word, it is always nice to see.  I just came back from my vacation and have approved a number of submissions and finally adjusted the curve for this month.  I will shortly blog about the past months winners and the current month prizes as well as send out the past prizes.  Vacations are always nice, but it is good to be back. Big Smile
    Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Follow me on Twitter: @HeadGeek
  • Tue, Nov 27 2007 11:54 AM In reply to

• JyotiSharma
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Nov 13 2007
    • 251 W Dekalb Pike ,Apt #D505, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States
    • Posts 16

Hi,
    While accessing this site I got a runtime error so thought of just informing you about it.
    Actually under points section if you select category as writing and in subcategory you select computer joke and enter other deatails and click on submit then  t is giving an exception.Please dont take this as a negative feedback but its just a information I wanted to share it with you.
    Thanks

• Wed, Nov 28 2007 6:42 PM In reply to

Thanks for taking the time to submit the feedback. I will look into it right now.
    Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

• Tue, Dec 4 2007 11:59 AM In reply to

Hi, I am Ria. I knew about this site from my friend Timmy, one of the existing member of this site. He told me he got already two prizes from this site and the prizes are very excellent. So I planned to join in this site.
  • Tue, Dec 4 2007 2:00 PM In reply to

Welcome aboard, Ria, and thanks to Timmy for Spreading the word.  I look forward to having you as part of our fine community. 
    Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

• Wed, Jan 2 2008 3:44 PM In reply to

Hey Guys,

I bumped into this site when I was going through some blogs and liked the concept. Its great to have one place where all the contributions across different sites can be consolidated, its neat.

Nice Job David and rest of the mods.

Regards,
    Deepak.
  • Wed, Jan 2 2008 8:21 PM In reply to

Hi everyone,

I signed up a while ago, but this is the first chance I've had to post.  Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Cheers,

Fiona

• Thu, Jan 3 2008 2:44 PM In reply to

Hello Fiona,

Welcome to Community Credit.  I am happy to see you posting (as well as sending out a few invites).  We look forward to chatting with you as well and I think that you will find the discussion board to be a fun and informative place.  Then again, I am a little bit biased Big Smile 

Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)