Points - Community Credit Forums
in

Community Credit Forums

Last post Thu, Dec 6 2007 9:23 AM by DavidSilverlight. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Oct 16 2007 2:30 AM

• TimmyJohn
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Aug 3 2007
    • Ernakulam, Kerala, India
    • Posts 32

Hi,

Can anyone say how much time it will take to convert my pending points to Active points?

Thanks

Timmy M.John

• Tue, Oct 16 2007 2:48 PM In reply to

• TimmyJohn
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Posts 32

Re: Points

Hi

My account still containing so many pending points. Please help me to change my pending points to active points. If post a forum or blog then it will give points immediately. But if i invite my friend then it is taking more time. Please consider this request and please anybody give me a solution for this.

Thanks

• Tue, Oct 23 2007 12:29 AM In reply to

• TimmyJohn
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Posts 32

Hi

I think for activating my points it will take around 3 to 4 days. So many points are activated after I written above forum. I am very thankful for that. But still now some of my points are not activated. What is thye reason for that? I saw one thing that if I create a website I will get 15000 points. So I created 4 sites and I submitted that in this site. I saw one more thing, if I give one link to this site I will get 5000 points. For that I given 4 links. But I didn't get any point. That submissions are still in pending position. I think webmaster of this site will give a solution for this.

Thanks

• Tue, Oct 30 2007 9:24 PM In reply to

• TimmyJohn
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Posts 32

Hi

Is there any limit for sending the invitation for discussion forum in this site. Please help me. Why I am asking this question because I sent discussion board invitation to so many people. But still I have many invitation in pending points.

Thanks

• Wed, Nov 14 2007 9:43 AM In reply to

• JyotiSharma
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Nov 13 2007
    • 251 W Dekalb Pike ,Apt #D505, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States
    • Posts 16

Hi,
    Can anybody please  tell me how much time it take for pending points to get converted to active points.
    While submiting the points it shows a message that it will take 24 hours time to get points active.
    Regards
    Jyoti
    Filed under:
  • Sun, Nov 18 2007 6:00 PM In reply to

Well, this post is a bit old, so you probably already know the answer, but there is a limit of 20 invitations for the site and 20 invitations for the discussion board that you can get credit for in a given month.   You are welcome to spread the word to more than 20 of course Big Smile .
    Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Follow me on Twitter: @HeadGeek
    Filed under:
  • Thu, Dec 6 2007 7:05 AM In reply to

Hi,
    When I write a blog or discussion its give the points immediately to me. But the discussions are not yet appeared in forum and blog. Please give me a solution for this.
    Thanks
  • Thu, Dec 6 2007 9:23 AM In reply to

• LouVega
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 14 2006
    • South Carolina, United States
    • Posts 818
      MVP

Hi RiaMerin and TimmyJohn,

As discussed elsewhere in this forum and David's blog, the submission approval process for many point areas is a manual process accomplished by David and a few others (myself included). One thing to realize is with as many members as there are there can often be a large backlog of pending approvals. Since David does such a good job explaining it, I'll leave the rest to him :)

Regards,

Lou

• Thu, Dec 6 2007 9:23 AM In reply to

Hey RiaMerin,

Let me know if you are still not seeing your posts or if other folks are not seeing your posts (the second part would be for somebody other than RiaMerin)

Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Follow me on Twitter: @HeadGeek
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)