close my account - Community Credit Forums
in

Community Credit Forums

close my account

Last post Tue, Nov 13 2007 4:23 AM by DavidSilverlight. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Nov 12 2007 7:21 AM

close my account

i want to close my account. how can i do that?

i didn't like the this site, it's useless and not user friendly. At least there is no 'HELP' section and contact information. Please give me the instructions for deactivating my account.

P.S: it's not firefox friendly too....
  • Mon, Nov 12 2007 4:36 PM In reply to

Re: close my account

Hello Kadirpekel,

Sorry to hear that you donĀ“t like and that you feel that it is useless.  I would, of course, disagree with that.  But then again I am a bit biased.  I can remove you if you if you are not happy.

Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Follow me on Twitter: @HeadGeek
  • Mon, Nov 12 2007 11:08 PM In reply to

Hi Kadirpekel

its quite common for a website to have minimum problems

if this has many and many problems how can u see these many people participating in this site.

just mention in points what all things u didnt like in this site and whre changes to be done

it should be like suggestion so that david will look into it and change it if necessary.

i request you to try working on site for some more days and see the result.

every site needs some time ....... and obviously gud feedback for its development..

cheers

chandu   
    MCP,MCTS,MVP

Its better to

• Tue, Nov 13 2007 1:04 AM In reply to

Thanks, Chandu, for the follow up on that.  I am actually away on vacation in Switzerland at the moment and will be back in a few days and plan to make some major changes to the site once I return.  As you mention in your reply,   having a list of things that people think should be improved upon really help for the areas that people have issues with to be corrected. When I return, I will start a thread of suggestions for changes and feedback.
    Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

• Tue, Nov 13 2007 2:52 AM In reply to

Sorry but i think so... The site get me exhausted while i'm tryinh to find something usefull, here is my reasons to dislike:

• Site is too slow first of all, i don't this it's my connection speed's fault
    • There is no Help section, at least you can put one page that follows ' Here's web site info email address xxx@community-credit.com. Please feel free to ask anything'. Bu it's not on the stage. And for example go to the 'Submit My Points' page and think that what a beginner thinks that is. There aren't any little description what the fields are. Altough i'm a programmer -> http://it-box.blogturk.net
    • Entire 'Discussion Forum' is displayed in Firefox not properly and also some parts of site, it's really so difficult to fix? i think 7452 people doesn't use Firefox. it's interesting.
    • The sidebars of site is too ugly, this site isn't a simple weblog, if it's community-driven web site please make sidebars look some good and reaarange them some. Put there some useful things.
    • The last one, there is no sensual user interactivity on the site, all i see is static content and also dynamic parts doesn't really make sense, because i mentioned earlier, they are not user friendly.
    These made me not to want to participate this web site, (sorry for poor English) i behaved sincerely, because it's me :)

Execuse me for thoughts, but i do so.
  • Tue, Nov 13 2007 4:23 AM In reply to

Hello Kadirpkel,

Thanks for the feedback.   I think that all of the points you raise are valid, actually, and I do appreciate the feedback. I will be returning in a few days and will address all of these issues as well as other that you have not mentioned.  If you have other thoughts, please feel free to add them as well.

Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)