Thanks Community-Credit (David!) for my MSDN Subscription! - Community Credit Forums
in

Community Credit Forums

Thanks Community-Credit (David!) for my MSDN Subscription!

Last post Tue, Jan 1 2008 3:59 PM by DavidSilverlight. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Dec 31 2007 8:51 AM

• LouVega
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 14 2006
    • South Carolina, United States
    • Posts 818
      MVP

Thanks Community-Credit (David!) for my MSDN Subscription!

It was one year ago today that I first rec'd an e-mail from David regarding the news that I had won the Discussion Board competition. That message also included details on how to claim my prize - a full year subscription to MSDN! How cool is that?

Today marks the day that my online access expires (well I suppose technically tomorrow) but it's been a great year having it with Visual Studio 2008 having just come out. I couldn't believe that the hardest thing I had to do to win was just participate in the community discussion boards. Maybe more didn't participate last year because they might have thought the prize was too good to be true. Whatever the reason you may have had in the past...if he ever offers something like this again, jump on it! Big Smile

Filed under:
  • Tue, Jan 1 2008 3:59 PM In reply to

Re: Thanks Community-Credit (David!) for my MSDN Subscription!

Hey Lou,

I am happy to hear that you have benefitted so much use from the MSDN Subscription.  You have been so extremely active over the past year in Community Credit, not to mention the Dev Community in general, that you have already said thank you in a sense.  However, it is always nice to hear it first hand. 

Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Follow me on Twitter: @HeadGeek
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)