Intro - Keyvan Nayyeri - Community Credit Forums
in

Community Credit Forums

Intro - Keyvan Nayyeri

Last post Fri, Jan 11 2008 9:12 AM by KeyvanNayyeri. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jan 11 2008 9:12 AM

Intro - Keyvan Nayyeri

Keyvan NayyeriI'm Keyvan Nayyeri. A 23 years old software architect and developer born in Kermanshah and living in Tehran.

If you don't know me, here is a short biography that I inspired from my about page on blog:

"Keyvan is a software architect and developer who has a bachelor of science degree in applied mathematics. He was born in Kermanshah, Kurdistan, in 1984.

Keyvan’s main focus is on Microsoft development technologies and their related technologies such as mark-up languages. He’s also experienced in practices and enjoys them very much. Keyvan has a serious passion for community activities and open-source software. As a result, he is an author for some famous .NET communities and has published various articles and tutorials on them. He is also a team leader and developer of some famous .NET open-source projects (including BlogML) where he tries to learn many things through writing code for special purposes. As an old ASP.NET developer, Keyvan is also a big fan and follower of Telligent products and holds an MVP award for Community Server as well.

Keyvan is also an author for Wrox Press and has authored Professional Visual Studio Extensibility and co-authored Professional Community Server books.

When he’s not coding, he enjoys blogging, reading technical books, listening to music, and playing video games."

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)