WPF Multi-Tier Business Application Track at the Enterprise Developers Guild Code Camp on 17 May 2008 - Community Credit Forums
in

Community Credit Forums

WPF Multi-Tier Business Application Track at the Enterprise Developers Guild Code Camp on 17 May 2008

Last post Sun, Apr 6 2008 11:41 AM by KarlShifflett. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Apr 6 2008 8:41 AM

Idea [I] WPF Multi-Tier Business Application Track at the Enterprise Developers Guild Code Camp on 17 May 2008

WFP Develoeper,

On May 17 2008, Josh Smith and Karl Shifflett will be teaching the WPF Multi-Tier Business Application Track at the Charlotte, NC Enterprise Developers Guild.

If you are currently involved or are considering using WPF for line of business applications, this track will give to a great jump start.

All information is provided here:  http://karlshifflett.wordpress.com/2008/04/06/may2008codecamp/

Have a great day and hope to see you at Code Camp!

Cheers,

Karl

Code Project MVP, Karl's Blog : Get Mole v4 Here also!

Just a grain of sand on the worlds beaches.
  • Sun, Apr 6 2008 11:26 AM In reply to

• LouVega
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 14 2006
    • South Carolina, United States
    • Posts 818
      MVP

Re: WPF Multi-Tier Business Application Track at the Enterprise Developers Guild Code Camp on 17 May 2008

Hey that's awesome - I hope to make it up there for Code Camp - though I don't know if I'll have enough time to get something together to speak...

• Sun, Apr 6 2008 11:41 AM In reply to

Re: WPF Multi-Tier Business Application Track at the Enterprise Developers Guild Code Camp on 17 May 2008

Lou,

Call for speakers will go out soon.  Bring Windows Mobile application development here.  Great topic and you are the Mobile Man!

Cheers,

Karl

Cheers,

Karl

Code Project MVP, Karl's Blog : Get Mole v4 Here also!

Just a grain of sand on the worlds beaches.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)