Certifications and Points approval process ? - Community Credit Forums
in

Community Credit Forums

Certifications and Points approval process ?

Last post Wed, Apr 30 2008 10:09 AM by DavidSilverlight. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Apr 29 2008 6:13 AM

Certifications and Points approval process ?

I have two questions:

1. For Microsoft certifications we cannot provide a single URL that lists our certification, instead a verification url is provided along with the TranscriptID and the Access code. I have submitted the points in such manner by giving the Verification URL, TranscriptID and the Access code, But still the points are not approved. Can anybody tell me the reason ???

2. When I add points to community-credit, some of the them are approved within 2-4 days, but the remaining ones are not approved yet... any specific reason ??? (I have properly given the URL for verification)

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Filed under:
  • Tue, Apr 29 2008 8:36 AM In reply to

• LouVega
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Sep 14 2006
    • South Carolina, United States
    • Posts 818
      MVP

Re: Certifications and Points approval process ?

The approval process is a manual one where a handful of volunteers go out and verify each submission and approve/reject the points. If you find some are approved quickly that just means more people had a chance to get to the system versus when they "sit for a few days" which means likely that any of us who approve points weren't able to get to it just yet

Thanks for your contributions and patience - the points always end up approved by the end of the month which is rapidly approaching!

• Wed, Apr 30 2008 10:09 AM In reply to

Re: Certifications and Points approval process ?

Hey Sandeep,

FWIW, all of the current submissions are processed.  If you were to look at the list right now, those would be the winners.  Maybe that is not exactly true because I do go through a review phase before finally announcing the winners and correct any entries that have issues.  Usually one or two people move up/down before the winners are finally announced. 

Regarding your certifications, they do need to be entered seperately.  If you submit one page that has multiple listings on it like you did, you can use that instead of a seperate URL for each.  Looking on the brite side, having so many certifications that it is difficult to verify each one is a nice problem to have.

Even though the curent list is complete as of now, you can be very sure that there will be a number of submissions today/tonight that will change things around a bit before the month is over. Big Smile

Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Follow me on Twitter: @HeadGeek
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)