How much time do you spend on LinkedIn - Community Credit Forums
in

Community Credit Forums

How much time do you spend on LinkedIn

Last post Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:11 PM by Scott. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Apr 30 2009 2:06 PM

How much time do you spend on LinkedIn

I happen to be a big fan of LinkedIn.  I would say that it is one of my favorite social networks, both for keeping up with my fellow computer geeks as well as a great way to make qualified business contacts.  I would love to hear everybody's thoughts on Linked In?  If you are a big fan, reply back and give your thoughts.  Also, you are welcome to include your LinkedIn id.  Mine is http://www.linkedin.com/in/silverlight

Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Follow me on Twitter: @HeadGeek
    Filed under:
  • Fri, May 1 2009 12:11 PM In reply to

Re: How much time do you spend on LinkedIn

I used to spend a lot more time than I do now. Pretty much now I just use it for my contacts repository. It lets me keep up with old friends and professional folks if I need to contact them. I don't tend to use the equivalent of forums or that sort of thing.

• Tue, May 5 2009 12:58 PM In reply to

• svickn
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 2 2008
    • Baton Rouge, LA
    • Posts 71

I can't say that I spend much time on the site. Like I've mentioned before, I'm addicted to twitter, and will spend much more time polling and microblogging on there. Twitter takes little time to keep up with, and I'vealmost abandoned facebook and linkedin because I don't have the timeduring work to check them. However, I do think linkedin is great for a professional profile, and I use it as such. Gotta work on getting those recommendations though!

• Tue, Sep 15 2009 1:22 PM In reply to

• cedo1986
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Sep 15 2009
    • Mumbai, India
    • Posts 21

i usually spent 0 time..

• Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:11 PM In reply to

• Scott
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Jan 23 2009
    • Jacksonville, Florida
    • Posts 2

I mainly use Linkedin for networking purposes. I have made new contacts on it and have used it also on my resume but I probably don't use it as much as I should or to the advantage I should. This is one thing I'll probably start using more, I'm starting to use twitter now and writing more blogs about software that I find out about and try out as well. If you want to see my blog posting it's under Scott on Stick Figure Software. My LinkedIn is http://www.linkedin.com/in/scottrobison I welcome all how have great ideas to share.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)