Welcome Everybody!!!! - Community Credit Forums
in

Community Credit Forums

Welcome Everybody!!!!

Last post Fri, Feb 16 2007 4:34 AM by Rizwan Khan. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jan 24 2007 6:24 AM

Welcome Everybody!!!!

This the first post to the new discussion board for Non ProfitWays.  There are a number of major changes that the site will be undergoing this year and I hope to involve alot of people!  All those in favor of helping to run the site, work on the site, manage projects or anything else, just let me know.  I am not sure if this thread is the best place to post all of the ideas that I have, so let me leave it off with simplay a "Welcome!!!!"  to anybody that wishes to join in on the fun.
    Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Follow me on Twitter: @HeadGeek
  • Fri, Feb 9 2007 5:00 PM In reply to

• StephenGradolph
    • Top 200 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Feb 9 2007
    • Boca Raton, FL, United States
    • Posts 1

Re: Welcome Everybody!!!!

David:

Thanks for making such an effort to serve the .NET community and the those outside our community your support for non-profit organizations.  I would like to help out wherever I can.  To slighly paraphrase my registration on www.nonprofitways.com, I am an experienced developer but new to .NET partly because my efforts to convert my existing clients have come up short thus far.  So, please keep evangilizing and I hope we can work together to educate everyone to the benefits of .NET and the good works done by community minded people like yourself.

Thanks,

Steve Gradolph

sgradolph@dbmatrix.com

• Sat, Feb 10 2007 5:25 AM In reply to

Thanks for the words of encouragement, Stehpen.  I am about to start two new projects very soon and also a different model on the way that we build projects.  Today I am giving a presentation at CodeCamp and this week I am releasing a new website, but next week we will start something new with NonProfitways.   The next project that we will be starting will be a relatively simple one, so it will be great to get you involved and to work with you on it.
    Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Filed under:
  • Tue, Feb 13 2007 9:59 PM In reply to

• GregW
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Jan 24 2007
    • Posts 14

Hello,

The NPA discussion link in the email points to the Welcome discussion on the PitStop site. I registered there but could not log in.  I'm here now! I did manage to post a suggested project on NPA. I didn't see anything I could help with because I'm still learning .net and need to start with simple tasks.

For those interested in the Dog Rescue project: We have begun contacting people to gather data and suggestions from the people who could most benifit by this. Over the next couple of months I will create a rough outline of what the site will look like. ie. sections and site breakdown.

Cheers,

Greg Woodward

• Wed, Feb 14 2007 1:50 PM In reply to

Hello Greg,

My apologies for the delay in replying back. I just created a new site and it has been consuming my last weeks time.  It is officially public today.  I would love to hear your thoughts on it.  http://www.StupidCubicle.com .

Regarding your project, I think that it is an excellent cause and I will be contacting you this weekend.  You can definitely help and since there will be a few days before we start organizing it, why don't you take this opportunity to tell folks a little bit about what you are doing.  I will add a formal description on NonProfitways soon after that.

Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Filed under:
  • Thu, Feb 15 2007 5:05 AM In reply to

• Rizwan Khan
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Jan 23 2007
    • Newcastle upon tyne, United Kingdom
    • Posts 27

Hi David,

I don't know how much I could help but count me in. I'm a bit busy this week because of my marriage but after next week I'll see what i can do. As I said I'm not that much great as a developer but still......

The .net community appreciate your help Smile

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Rizwan
    my blog
  • Thu, Feb 15 2007 11:15 AM In reply to

Wow, you are getting married this week?  Congratulations!  Send us some pics from the big day.
    Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

• Fri, Feb 16 2007 4:34 AM In reply to

• Rizwan Khan
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Jan 23 2007
    • Newcastle upon tyne, United Kingdom
    • Posts 27

Hi David,

Arrrrgggg sorry....... I was married last week Big Smile but before making any assumptions read this post on my blog, i couldn't update it but i will in near future.
    http://rizshe.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/my-marriage/

Thanks

Kind Regards,

Rizwan
    my blog
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)