Hello From Southern California - Community Credit Forums
in

Community Credit Forums

Hello From Southern California

Last post Fri, Mar 7 2008 2:04 PM by DavidSilverlight. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Mar 7 2008 1:40 PM

• ChrisOrta
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Tue, Mar 4 2008
    • Anaheim, CA, United States
    • Posts 13

Cool [H] Hello From Southern California

My Name is Chris Orta

I am a Meeting Manager and Website Admin for the Connected Systems User Group, Los Angeles.  I am looking to drive traffic and awareness of our newly founded User Group, and found the Community-Credit.com site during my efforts.  If you or anyone you know is interested in BizTalk Server or Connected Systems alike, feel free to contact me and share.  Here's a little blurb about us!

This user group provides information on connected systems, workflow, and business process integration on the Microsoft platform. The technology focus is on Microsoft BizTalk Server, BizTalk adapters and accelerators, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, the Web Services Architecture, and XML technologies.

Members are invited from the Los Angeles Area and surrounding areas. The group meets on the second Thursday of the every month from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.

For More Information please go to http://cs-ug.org

Chris
  • Fri, Mar 7 2008 2:04 PM In reply to

Re: Hello From Southern California

Welcome aboard, Chris!  That seems like a pretty interesting group you have there.  If there is anything that the group is doing that you would like for me to promote in the newsletter, please feel free to contact me anytime to help get the word out. 
    Kindest regards,
      David Silverlight

Follow me on Twitter: @HeadGeek
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)