Softwarism: (Ultimate... .)
Client has 2 cows and u need to milk them.
- First prepare a document when to milk them (Project kick off)
- Prepare a document how long you have to milk them (Project plan)
- Then prepare how to milk them (Design)
- Then prepare what other accessories are needed to milk them (Framework)
- Then prepare a 2 dummy cows (sort of toy cows) and show to client
- The way in which u will milk them (UI Mockups & POC)
- If client is not satisfied then redo from step 2
- You actually start milking them and find that there are few problem with accessories. (Change framework)
- Redo step 4
- At last milk them and send it to onsite. (Coding over)
- Make sure that cow milks properly ( Testing)
- Onsite reports that it is not milking there.
- You break your head and find that onsite is trying to milk from bulls
- At last onsite milk them and send to client (Testing)
- Client says the quality of milk is not good. (User Acceptance Test)
- Offsite then slogs and improves the quality of milk
- Now the client says that the quality is good but its milking at slow rate (performance issue)
- Again you slog and send it with good performance.
- Client is happy???
- By this time both the COWs aged and cant milk.
(The software got old and get ready for next release repeat from step 1) !!!!!